DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1. Contact Stephen S. Wallace, your local Realtor®, by phone at 843-540-4282 or e-mail at SteveW@WeichertCP.com - Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. By calling Steve you will be able to discuss all your real estate needs and come up with a plan of action to make all your real estate dreams come true. Don't delay, call Steve today!
2. Get Pre-Qualified - It is always a good idea to get pre qualified for financing so you will know what you can afford to buy when shopping for a new home. Additionally, when it comes time to make an offer, sellers like the fact that a potential buyer is prequalified and thus, will take all reasonable offers seriously.
3. Write Your Name on an Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement - If you plan to buy a new home wouldn't you agree it is smart to be represented in the transaction? If a customer visits a real estate company in SC and they go out to visit properties the agents represent the sellers. If the customer writes their name on an Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement then they become clients and are provided with client-level services. It is always best to become a client if you wish to be represented in a real estate transaction. And, best of all, ordinarily in South Carolina, becoming a client is free - the sellers pay the commission. (Unless you wish to offer the agent a bonus for all his/her hard work)
4. Tour Properties that Meet Your Needs - You've been pre-qualified and have become a client of Weichert, Realtors® Coastal Properties. Now its time to visit properties to find the ones you like. If you have access to e-mail, Steve will be in contact with you and will send you Buyer Sheets on properties listed for sale. After you've narrowed down your choices, Steve will get together with you to tour these properties - 4 or 5 properties a day.
5. Make an Offer - As a client, we will spend sometime looking at pricing and come up with a plan of action. Your offer may include more than just an offering price - maybe you'd like to have addendums attached to the offer of sale. One such addendum is an Inspection Addendum to be sure the property you wish to purchase is structurally sound and all the plumbing, electrical, and appliances are in good working order. Sellers can accept, reject, or counter your offer. We'll work together to create an offer that is appealing to sellers and to you! Our goal is to make all your real estate dreams come true.
6. Stay in Contact with your Lender, Attorney, and of course your friendly Realtor® Steve throughout the transaction process.
7. Move Into Your New Home!