Beautiful Bluffton here we come… Discover Southern Living at its best when you discover a variety of areas, neighborhoods and plantations to retire to in Bluffton. Relocating home buyers have many options in homes for sale both on and off plantations. Resident Realtor, Steve Wallace, real estate buyer’s agent, has been helping relocating home buyers for over a decade and he looks forward to assisting you too!
Steve Wallace makes it his duty to find you not only a home to meet your needs, but the perfect combination of amenities, location and design to best fit who you are and exactly how you aspire to live during retirement in the Bluffton, South Carolina Lowcountry. He can help you explore your many options and narrow down your top selections to the ones that meet your needs best and fit your budget.
The local multiple listing service area, “Bluffton/Off Plantation” encompasses over 100 neighborhoods and many offer affordable homes, lower property owners association (POA) fees, and some great amenities. Don’t mind paying more for the plantation lifestyle in communities with world class amenities and higher poa fees? Then check out our great private golf communities and top plantations. Whether you are years off from retirement or planning your retirement for next year or the month ahead, contact Steve Wallace Real Estate Listings and Home Sales with Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties. Get friendly, professional and knowledgeable realty service.
There’s certainly an allure to retiring in the South Carolina Lowcountry in the last true coastal village of the South which is Bluffton. Enjoy a temperate climate year round, golf, pickleball, tennis, water sports, shopping, arts & entertainment, lowcountry cuisine and more. Explore Old Town Historic Bluffton and its eclectic shops and restaurants. Request our free guide, “Relocating to the South Carolina Lowcountry” and you’ll be on your way to discovering a fantastic lifestyle. Read on to find a list of top Lowcountry locations for your next home.
- Sun City Hilton Head – Live like you are on vacation everyday in an active adult community for those 55+ and better. With approximately $90M in amenities and all types of clubs, groups and organizations, you can enjoy an engaging and active lifestyle. Check out the variety of homes for sale in Sun City areas by clicking on the links below:
- The Haven at New Riverside – An active adult community with great amenities; but, no golf.
- Bluffton/Off Plantation – This multiple listing service area encompasses over 100 neighborhoods. Find all types of homes for sale, including new construction, in many communities which have affordable poa fees. Some neighborhoods also offer golf including Island West, Pinecrest and The Crescent.
- Hampton Lake - A resort-style community centered around gorgeous Hampton Lake, offering a wide range of premier amenities.
- Hampton Hall - Discover a new style of living in the peaceful, private setting and golf community that is Hampton Hall. Here, in the heart of the Lowcountry, in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Belfair - A private gated golf community with the East and West Courses golfers love.
- Berkeley Hall – A private gated golf community with river park, spa & fitness center, racquet sports, culinary discoveries and more.
- Colleton River Plantation - Premier waterfront gated golf community with Two (2) clubhouses, fitness & spa, tennis, aquatics & more!
- Oldfield – Riverfront gated golf community with equestrian, fishing, hunting opportunities at Turkey Hill Plantation, dog park, dining and more.
- Rose Hill Plantation – Golf and equestrian community is a best buy for the plantation lifestyle (larger community with many amenities) due to its affordable poa fees. Check out homes for sale in both sides of Rose Hill Plantation by clicking on the links below:
Bonus Community Below:
- Palmetto Bluff – Set in the scenic South Carolina Lowcountry, Palmetto Bluff is a gated residential community of 22,000 acres between Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. Enjoy unspoiled rivers and salt marshes, golf, tennis, and more.
As you search to find the perfect home to best fit the next chapter in your life, visit Steve Wallace Real Estate online often to find the newest residential listings of Bluffton homes for sale. We have them all. Find the most affordable homes to the most luxurious. Find single family homes for sale, new construction homes, townhomes & townhouses, villas (condos), and land to build your dream home on. Speak with resident Realtor, Steve Wallace, to discuss your Bluffton real estate goals and your scheduled retirement date. Steve is at your service for real estate and Bluffton homes for sale. Spend your retirement nestled in the last true coastal village of the South which is Bluffton.
Steve Wallace, Realtor® Based in Bluffton, SC
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®)
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)
Real Estate Listing Agent and Seller’s Agent
U.S. Military on the Move Real Estate Professional
Assisting Folks Buying Homes and others Selling Homes
Steve Wallace Real Estate Listings & Home Sales
Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties
Greater Bluffton, South Carolina, USA